Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
RECORD LABEL HAS EXECUTIVE ASST/PERSONAL ASST/GENERAL OFFICE Internship position availableBookmark This
Posted: January 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an independent record label, Alpha RockStarz, and we need an Executive/Personal Assistant intern for our Dallas/Fort Worth-based operations. You'll be closely involved with our label's continued growth in the fast-paced music industry. Alpha RockStarz produces music that breaks all barriers and predictability in music. We specialize in a wide range of genres of music. With Alpha RockStarz the stars are the limit.
This is an opportunity to gain real experiences in the music world and work behind the exciting scenes. If you have strong organizational and communication skills, please send us your resume and cover letter.
Alpha RockStarz's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Alpha RockStarz, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at AlphaRockStarz@gmail.com.
Responsibilities• Help organize music videos, studio recording sessions, and photoshoots
• Manage internal office communications and communicate with members of the team, clients and vendors
• Maintain schedules and event calendars
• Schedule, coordinate, and confirm appointments, meetings, and travel reservations for record label personnel
• Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented
• Communicate and coordinate the flow of information both within internal departments and other organizations
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar
• Help select, recruit, and retain new interns
• Utilize opportunity for building relationships while attending parties, art exhibits, and fashion events with record label personnel
Requirements• Experience in an office administrative and/or customer service role
• Organized, reliable, punctual
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Familiarity with music preferred
• Work well with strict deadlines and quick turnaround times
• Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma is a plus)
• Possess transportation or a reliable way to get to locations.
• Flexible schedule – Must be able to work nights/weekends and holidays.
**MUST LIVE IN THE DALLAS/FORT WORTH AREA**
SkillsRequired - General Administrative Duties, Personal Assistant
Preferred - Music Industry, Marketing, Promotions, Fashion Photography, Fashion