Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Record Label Photographer & Videographer Internship PositionBookmark This
Posted: January 19 2016
DescriptionIndependent record label, Alpha RockStarz is offering Internship positions in the Dallas area. These positions will offer a range of experiences. You will primarily be working closely with Alpha RockStarz personnel, artists and clients. You will also receive mentorship from the AlphaRockStarz team. If you're passionate about music, have a heart for growth, an eye for quality; this is your opportunity. We are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and portfolio.
Alpha RockStarz's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Alpha RockStarz, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us info@AlphaRockStarz.com.
We will work around your school/work schedule; and assist with any necessary paperwork needed for earning college credit. Send cover letter, portfolio and resume describing why you wish to intern:
SUBJECT LINE: “Photographer/Videographer Internship”
Responsibilities• Capture photos/videos
• Edit & finish photos and videos for formal purposes (press kits, websites, album artwork, music videos, etc.) and informal (social media).
• Organize photo shoots and all video imaging
• Shoot live performances/interviews
• Must own camera(s)/equipment
• At least 16 years old
• Basic Knowledge
• Punctual, Reliable and Professional
• Utilize opportunity for photographs and social media content when attending parties, events, exhibits and etc.
• Familiarity with Music, Musical Production and Music Industry trends a plus