Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
College Music Promotions & Social Media Intern757 Media
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Research & DevelopmentBookmark This
Impulse Music & Entertainment
Posted: November 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast growing company looking for ambitious and well-rounded Researchers seeking an internship to join our team. Candidates must have a knack and love for communication, research and an overall understanding of the entertainment industry and what it takes for someone to be successful in it. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP , on the other hand, there will be perks and a great deal of experience as a result of your contributions. If you are a motivated individual looking to advance your career quickly, apply today!
ResponsibilitiesManages and directs the research and development programs to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new products.
- Research opportunities for performances, appearances, interviews, etc
- Develops ways to expand the current projects we have and develop new ones
-Be creative in developing new projects for the company to take on
- Interest in researching and developming new ideas for growth
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry
- College students or graduates are preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast
- Deliver completed jobs within deadline
- Ability to research a topic in depth efficiently and autonomously
- Perform other duties, as assigned
SkillsRequired - Articulate Communicator, Challenge Driven, Creative Arts, Applied Research
Preferred - Research & Development