Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
Music Publicistmusic team
Music Business Intern - Specialized Project for LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
PWEPrimary Wave Entertainment
Music Supervision and Talent InternCreative License
Audio Engineer InernshipMTBM
Music Business Intern for Startup LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
Music Production/Audio Engineering InstructorsArtportunity Knocks
Research & DevelopmentBookmark This
Impulse Music & Entertainment
Posted: November 03 2015
Company Location: Hollywood, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast growing company looking for ambitious and well-rounded Researchers seeking an internship to join our team. Candidates must have a knack and love for communication, research and an overall understanding of the entertainment industry and what it takes for someone to be successful in it. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP , on the other hand, there will be perks and a great deal of experience as a result of your contributions. If you are a motivated individual looking to advance your career quickly, apply today!
ResponsibilitiesManages and directs the research and development programs to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new products.
- Research opportunities for performances, appearances, interviews, etc
- Develops ways to expand the current projects we have and develop new ones
-Be creative in developing new projects for the company to take on
- Interest in researching and developming new ideas for growth
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry
- College students or graduates are preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast
- Deliver completed jobs within deadline
- Ability to research a topic in depth efficiently and autonomously
- Perform other duties, as assigned
SkillsRequired - Creative Arts, Challenge Driven, Applied Research, Articulate Communicator
Preferred - Research & Development