Deer Valley® Music Festival Summer Operations InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Security Guard WantedMoneys World C.O.E Freelance Writing and Performance Group/ Ministry
Slingshot- Manager / A&RIndigo Music Group, Inc.
Music Business Project ManagerArtist Republic Consulting Group
Audio Engineer Intern - Treble Girl StudiosKJEM Consulting
Recording Studio & Production Services Intern - Treble Girl StudiosKJEM Consulting
Arts Management Intern6/8 Records
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)7th Wonder Media, Llc
Music Publishing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 19 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFNK Records is a new independent music startup housed in studios in Hollywood California. It is a lean organization with room for someone looking to get in on the ground floor of a cutting-edge organization designed for the new millenium. The model is designed by artists for artists and is flush with creative talent. This internship is for someone who is looking to be a player in the new music industry and is hungry to work with a group of talented individuals to redefine what was once called a "Record Label".
We are also looking for interns who we can see taking a more leadership role in the organization in the future.
Responsibilities- Coordinates artist's song submissions, subsequent followup, and submission catalogue.
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Increase network of music supervisors, publishers, and record labels
- Demonstrates interest in music publishing and music licensing.
Requirements- Knowledge of music publishing or willingness to learn
- Extremely organized and adept at maintaining accurate records
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment