Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Creative Services InternshipImagem Music
Social Media Marketing ManagerSkye Lab Music Group
Music Licensing InternshipLip Sync Music
Audio Engineering InternshipAudionamix
Video Production InternMmmmaven
Marketing Intern at a Music Management CollectiveFACTION Entertainment
Marketing Intern (Music)Black Emerald Music Group
Music Publishing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 19 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFNK Records is a new independent music startup housed in studios in Hollywood California. It is a lean organization with room for someone looking to get in on the ground floor of a cutting-edge organization designed for the new millenium. The model is designed by artists for artists and is flush with creative talent. This internship is for someone who is looking to be a player in the new music industry and is hungry to work with a group of talented individuals to redefine what was once called a "Record Label".
We are also looking for interns who we can see taking a more leadership role in the organization in the future.
Responsibilities- Coordinates artist's song submissions, subsequent followup, and submission catalogue.
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Increase network of music supervisors, publishers, and record labels
- Demonstrates interest in music publishing and music licensing.
Requirements- Knowledge of music publishing or willingness to learn
- Extremely organized and adept at maintaining accurate records
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment