Audio Engineering InternshipAudionamix
Marketing & Social Media ManagerLABROS FILIPPOU
Video Production InternMmmmaven
Marketing Intern at a Music Management CollectiveFACTION Entertainment
Marketing Intern (Music)Black Emerald Music Group
Concert Booking & Promotions InternSean Healy Presents
Online Marketing - EntertainmentCheckThisMix NY
Music Promotions / MarketingCheckThisMix NY
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Alex Morelli Music
Posted: December 05 2014
Company Location: Edgewater, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlex Morelli Music is a full-service artist development company maintaining the integrity of real music by using the highest quality of sound production.
Offering state of the art, industry standard recording services to signed and unsigned talent, AMM delivers a commercial sound at a competitive price.
Beyond the recording booth, AMM prepares clients to make the successful leap from underground to mainstream through its music publishing, artist consulting, and songwriting services.
With years of experience in the industry, and the sterling list of contacts that comes with it, AMM maintains close relations with some of the industry's top A&R executives, managers, radio programmers, brand developers, and music supervisors, enabling its clients to network and promote their music to key industry leaders.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment