Music Business Intern - Specialized Project for LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
PWEPrimary Wave Entertainment
Music Supervision and Talent InternCreative License
Audio Engineer InernshipMTBM
Music Business Intern for Startup LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
Music Publicistmusic team
Music Production/Audio Engineering InstructorsArtportunity Knocks
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Miami, FL-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
121-125 Chestnut Street
Posted: April 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMcMillan Community Outreach, a grassroots, non profit organization, serving at risk, inner city, gifted and talented youth. Multimedia music project , teaching and training youth that are interested in the Music & Entertainment Industry, with a recording component for those who want to engineer and produce music and beats. "We Develop and Nurture Raw Talent", using the music as the tool to draw the youth, but also giving them life skills, conflict resolution skills, public speaking, leadership skills, psychological counseling which will equip the youth along with their music skills to become successful and productive citizens , while doing what they love the most. This position may be done on site or virtually.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment