Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Los Angeles, CA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Miami, FL-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Nashville, TN-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Recording EngineerTaylor Heart Entertainment
Independent Label in ATL in need of Interns for Artists (Mostly Hip Hop, Rock, EDM, Gospel)QEB Digital
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Jacksonville/Orlando/Tampa, FL-(Spring/Summer '17)CPL Audio
Worship LeaderO'Fallon Christian Church
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: September 19 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFNK Records is a new independent music startup housed in studios in Hollywood California. It is a lean organization with room for someone looking to get in on the ground floor of a cutting-edge organization designed for the new millenium. The model is designed by artists for artists and is flush with creative talent. This internship is for someone who is looking to be a player in the new music industry and is hungry to work with a group of talented individuals to redefine what was once called a "Record Label".
We are also looking for interns who we can see taking a more leadership role in the organization in the future.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Increases mailing lists for artists signed to the label.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment