Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
Music Publicistmusic team
Music Business Intern - Specialized Project for LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
PWEPrimary Wave Entertainment
Music Supervision and Talent InternCreative License
Audio Engineer InernshipMTBM
Music Business Intern for Startup LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
Music Production/Audio Engineering InstructorsArtportunity Knocks
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Special Kay Music
Posted: July 19 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionThis position is great for someone who loves music, and wants to gain knowledge through experience in the social media networking, marketing, and sales industry. This position can be done from anywhere as long as you have access to an internet. There will be times that you will have to be on location for meetings, videos, and performances which you will be given notice for. This is an assistant position for a R&B/POP music artist. This position starts immediately.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment