Deer Valley® Music Festival Summer Operations InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Security Guard WantedMoneys World C.O.E Freelance Writing and Performance Group/ Ministry
Slingshot- Manager / A&RIndigo Music Group, Inc.
Music Business Project ManagerArtist Republic Consulting Group
Audio Engineer Intern - Treble Girl StudiosKJEM Consulting
Recording Studio & Production Services Intern - Treble Girl StudiosKJEM Consulting
Arts Management Intern6/8 Records
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)7th Wonder Media, Llc
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Country Pride Entertainment
Posted: February 04 2015
Company Location: Manassas, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Country Pride Entertainment (www.countryprideent.com) works very hard to bring a quality show to every music venue. We will work with your budget to taylor the show specifically to your needs. We'll work directly with you to organize, and book events for anything from small venue performances, Corporate or Private parties, to large stadium concerts, and our very own Taste of Nashville Tour and Country Fan Festivals. We have the ability to bring to you, not just our Country Pride Entertainment Artists, but also many National Acts and International Artists."
Country Pride Entertainment encompasses the following...
- Show Promoter
- Booking Agent
- Artist Management
- Brand Awareness
- Marketing and Promotions
- Media Relations
Country Pride Entertainment and Taste of Nashville Tours and Country Fan Festivals are looking to fill Internship opportunities for Booking Agents, Social Media and Marketing/Promotions (which includes the position of Volunteer Street Team Director for our Taste Of Nashville Tour).
Interested candidates should be 21 and over, have excellent Customer Service and Communication skills, great social media skills, and basic SEO knowledge. Opportunity to turn into full-time paid positions, in the interim we are able to offer complimentary tickets to our shows, and merchandise when available.
Please forward a copy of your resume, along with a description of your interest in music and what direction you would like to see your career going, to email@example.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Be able to Manage and coordinate fans so they feel inspired to promote our artists and our Taste of Nashville Tour as the Director of our "Taste of Nashville Tour Street Team"
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
SkillsRequired - English, Excellent communication skills, Online Social Networking, Booking Shows, Excellent customer service skills, Country Music
Preferred - SEO, English grammar, Written Communication, Promo, Event Organizer