Blog and Music Review Writer Internship757 Media
Music PRGramophone Media
Event Videographer Intern (Film/Video/Photo)So Fly Management
Audio EngineerLife for Love LLC
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Orlando, FL-(Fall '16-Spring '17)Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Nashville, TN-(Fall '16-Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Miami, FL-(Fall '16-Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Social Media InternBookmark This
1841 Centinela, Ave. 2nd Floor
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBkstg is looking for Social Media interns who are passionate about music and the digital space, creative in ideas around content, and experts in social media.
Internship is unpaid and for-credit only. All applicants must be eligible to receive school credit in exchange for the internship.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. Please include your social handles and your thoughts on our Twitter @Bkstg.
Bkstg is a collection of artists, internet entrepreneurs and music managers who share a simple mission: to empower artists to unlock their social media power and go straight-to-fans. Our vision is to bring artists closer to their fans and fans closer to the artists they love most. We are a young technology start-up seeking hungry, talented individuals who share our passion for empowering artists and engaging fans. We are mobile first, content fueled, and socially fed.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Social Media Intern, you will:
• Assist the Community Management team
• Create innovative ideas for digital content
• Organize editorial and programming calendars of Bkstg artists
• Program content for Bkstg artists to create the most diverse variety of content
• Strategize social media campaigns and concepts for Bkstg artists
• Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Adobe applications and Keynote a plus.
• Familiarity with all major social platforms
• Proficient in Spanish (written and spoken) and strong interest in Latin and Hip Hop/Rap genres a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to function as a team player and collaborate with others to achieve daily goals in a fast-paced environment
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Social Media, Oral & Written Communication Skills
Preferred - Spanish Language, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote