Jam in the Van - Music/ Video Production InternshipJam in the Van
Music Instructor InternThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Radio and Music InternshipEmporia Entertainment
LEARN THE MUSIC, RADIO, AND PODCASTING BUSINESS!Bo Scott
Music Producers (investor)Jumond International, Inc.
Major Music Company InternshipFuture History
Music & Dance InternsLyric Performing Arts Center
Production Assistant ManagerPassword Productions
Social Media Manager & Online Lead GeneratorBookmark This
COLOR IN SOUND
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: Haverhill, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJASS BIANCHI is a multi-faceted entrepreneur, rapper, producer, and public figure. Clientele include Grammy Award winning artists, as well as locally and nationally acclaimed brands.
-CEO of Boston Youth Music Series
-Marketing Consultant at Boston Saengerfest Men's Chorus, Boston School of Music Arts, Needham Music and Dance, My Lady on Fire Studio, FAFSA Friend, SHERPA, and Karen Fontaine.
-Marketing Director, Graphic Designer, Event Coordinator, & Studio Producer at Xperience Creative
-Vocal Instructor, Rapper & Songwriter at JASS BIANCHI
- Owuor Arunga
- United Stations Radio Networks
- KOCH Records
- 10 Deep Clothing
- Hennessy Artistry
(please go to www.worksofjassbianchi.com for further information.)
About the internship: This will be a very hands on internship. It will give you an opportunity to understand the industry.
I am looking to hire an intern who is motivated and a self starter. They must be reliable, creative, passionate and dedicated to learning. You will learn a lot, and questions are always encouraged!
Responsibilities- Conduct market research.
- Develop a marketing plan to increase sales for merchandise & products including: T-Shirts, Albums, Swag, etc.
- Engage in lead generation for new marketing opportunities.
- Build connections with the community and other professionals.
- Fill out weekly accomplishment reports.
RequirementsThe most important requirement to me is the desire to finish.
- Must have a love for hip-hop and rock/pop music.
- Must have prior experience branding via social media.
- Must be a creative thinker and have some knowledge in generating new leads or marketing opportunities.
- Must have internet access, a computer, reliable transportation and a cell phone.
- Must have great people skills and deal well with pressure/stress.
- Must have prior experience in building and maintaining brand/customer relationships.
- Must love learning and being open-minded towards new opportunities.
- Must be up for challenges.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Social Media, Facebook, Music Industry, Twitter, YouTube, Google Docs, Instagram, Online Lead Generation, Email, Professional, Customer Care
Preferred - Strategic Public Relations Planning, Creative Arts, Public Relations Skills, Creative Branding, Inbound Lead Generation, Email Campaigning