Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
Music Publicistmusic team
Music Business Intern - Specialized Project for LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
PWEPrimary Wave Entertainment
Music Supervision and Talent InternCreative License
Audio Engineer InernshipMTBM
Music Business Intern for Startup LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
Music Production/Audio Engineering InstructorsArtportunity Knocks
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
1 E Broward Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: August 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMuzicol is a new social media community and music promotion platform for independent artists, labels and bands. We provide a free virtual stage for independent artists to promote, and sell their music to fans around the world. Some of our premium features such as a crowdfunding service, a gig finder, live event streaming, ability to split IP rights, and plenty more!
Muzicol is also producing a new television show which will be launched in the near future. The television show will be a talent contest and will feature a range of celebrity judges.
We are looking for a talented social media manager to run our social media accounts, to drive traffic, increase engagment and build up our customer base. We are looking for someone who can think creatively, has a passion for music and has some experience in running social media accounts and campaigns.
The position is open to students and college graduates and is based in downtown Fort Lauderdale. We are looking for either a part time or full time position.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Working towards or possess a bachelors degree in communications/PR/Marketing or anything related
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Hootsuite