Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Los Angeles, CA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Miami, FL-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Nashville, TN-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Jacksonville/Orlando/Tampa, FL-(Spring/Summer '17)CPL Audio
Independent Record Label Seeks Audio Engineer & Music Producer InternDay One
Music FAN BASE Development Internmusic team
Sound Studio Volunteers NeededBookmark This
The Lower Eastside Girls Club
402 East 8th Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lower Eastside Girls Club is looking for energetic, dedicated people to join the Sound Studio team.
A Sound Studio volunteer position is a unique opportunity to work with the latest music technology
and interacting with a diverse group of students, educators, artists while serving the
ResponsibilitiesTasks and responsibilities may include but not limited to: the setup up of
controllers and instruments for specific classes, support staff with daily administrative tasks,
preparing, assisting in sound editing for our podcast projects, managing movement of elements
between classes, and backing up and managing data.
Additional responsibilities may include:
editing and assisting with audio requirements for special events.
Applicants need to be familiar or interested with a broad range of musical styles and genres.
They should have a working knowledge of Mac Computers, Ableton, Pro Tools, and signal flow
must have the skills to correctly troubleshoot technical problems in a logical and safe manner.
The ability to play one or more musical instruments and/or songwriting experience is a plus.
RequirementsPRIMARY SKILLSET REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience or an interest in a recording studio environment, live sound reinforcement, or
other related fields.
• Experience recording with digital recording hardware/software including the ability to
configure digital audio word clock configurations, use analog and digital patchbays, set cue
mixes, and a thorough understanding of signal flow and gain structure.
• Experience with standard studio maintenance is a plus
• Proficient in the use of Apple Mac computers (current version of OS) able to keep a
clean/organized file structure, data backup, small local area networks, and system maintenance.
• Proficient with Ableton, Serato, Traktor, Pro Tools and the use of audio and instrument
• Ability to interface MIDI gear with DAWs.
• Experience setting up small live PA rigs, engineering/mixing live concerts, and
performing remote recordings of those concerts is a plus.
• Experience working with youth a plus.
• Basic level musicianship/songwriting experience required (instrument, arrangement).