Event Videographer Intern (Film/Video/Photo)So Fly Management
Audio EngineerLife for Love LLC
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Orlando, FL-(Fall '16-Spring '17)Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Nashville, TN-(Fall '16-Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Miami, FL-(Fall '16-Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Fall '16-Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Artist Management Intern Electronic/Dance/MainstreamHoshg/Primary Wave Music
Digital Marketing InternshipBMG
Street Team Interns for EDM and Hip Hop Record LabelBookmark This
1745 defoor place
Posted: January 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDJ Pierre started with himself by choosing to “DJ” a set in a naturally led way. He begun by allowing the energy and vibe of his listeners, sandwiched by his natural instincts, to dictate a true set. If you are ever present at a DJ Pierre set you will hear a mixture of all sorts of Electronic music. “Afro” represents the Funkier more soulful brand and “Acid” represents a harder edged sound of Techno, Acid etc. Out of the same mind that pushed the boundaries of music in 1984 with the creation of Acid House came Afro Acid. Afro Acid has now developed from a concept to a way of thinking and being that applies to everyone, urging us to choose the natural and bare gifts that we were given instead of allowing outside expectations to guide us.
We are looking for people who are Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Afro Acid, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Afro Acid Marketing & Promotions department is currently seeking street team representatives to join its street team. As part of the street team, you will assist in promoting a variety of events for Afro Acid. If you are interested in concerts and entertainment, marketing and/or promotions, then this is the position for you!
ResponsibilitiesWork off-site events in an effort to promote Afro Acid.
• Street Team Representatives are responsible for event set-up and teardown at all events/tents.
• Assist, as necessary, with other departmental events (i.e. Community Relations, Fan Development, Sales, Corporate Partnerships, etc.)
• Post flyers at restaurants, stores, colleges, coffee shops and other locations.
• Pass out promotional materials at off-site events and sell ticket packages.
• Assist with organization of the Marketing Storage Unit.
• Assist with in-office tasks on an as-needed basis.
• Possess transportation or a reliable way to get to locations.
• Flexible schedule – Must be able to work nights/weekends and holidays.
• Requires prolonged standing at indoor and outdoor events.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.