Social Media Marketing InternnoteXplore
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
Music Publicistmusic team
Music Business Intern - Specialized Project for LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
PWEPrimary Wave Entertainment
Music Supervision and Talent InternCreative License
Audio Engineer InernshipMTBM
Music Business Intern for Startup LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
Writing Intern For Music BlogBookmark This
Posted: June 27 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHalfbeat Magazine (HalfbeatMagazine.com) is an online publication created in late 2013, focusing primarily on highlighting artists of all genres through live photos. Also featuring news updates, interviews and show reviews, Halfbeat gives readers the ability to stay up to date with their favorite artists while being introduced to new acts every day.
We are seeking interns to assist with creating more content to our site including writing news posts, interviews, album reviews and show reviews. If interested, please apply via Internships.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter telling us why you would be a great addition to Halfbeat Magazine!
Responsibilities- Assisting in updating our site (four posts per day, per intern)
- Assignments to be submitted on a timely fashion in order to keep the site up to date and organized
- Promote both your own work and the site itself
- Look for new and upcoming talent
Requirements- Must be 17 and older
- Passion for music and awareness of current events within the music scene
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail
- Previous writing experience preferred
- Familiarity with various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Smart phone for mobile posting