Homework Hotspot DirectorBookmark This
The Thaddeus Foundation
133 East Bonita Avenue, Suite 200
San Dimas, CA
DescriptionThe Thaddeus Foundation is a non-profit dedicated to helping at risk youth, single moms and special needs families! We have a directed giving program for international and domestic missionaries as well.
The Director will work closely with staff to run a successful Homework Hotspot program, including the development of structured after school programs and lessons based on the interests and needs of students and parents.
• Match tutors with students
• Oversee the successful operations of programs and management of staff
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with staff, students, parents, and the community
• Manage program budget
• Work closely with staff and students to provide a fun, safe and supportive environment for learning outcomes
• Develop structured after school programs and lessons to provide practical life and job skills
• At least 3-5+ years of experience working with youth in after school programs, multicultural, and non-profit sectors
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with staff, parents and youth
• Ability to develop, implement and supervise lesson plans for personal, social, and academic development
• Possess a positive outlook and the ability to motivate and encourage others
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
• Possess strong organization, time management, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
• Background check*
• Time commitment - five days a week (Monday to Friday), hours working 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
*provided free of charge by the Thaddeus Foundation