ArtsKC Fund GrantsBookmark This
ArtsKC - Regional Arts Council
106 Southwest Blvd.
Kansas City, MO
DescriptionTiming: 20 hours per week, September 1 – December 15th (dates flexible)
ArtsKC is a not-for-profit organization serving the five-county region; including Clay, Platte and Jackson in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte in Kansas. We provide programs and services to arts organizations, artists and the business and civic communities.
ArtsKC serves as the voice for the arts community. We connect and support the arts in the community as a means to create transformation. We believe that the arts are a public good and critical to our region’s success.
ArtsKC operates the ArtsKC Fund, the united arts fund in Kansas City. The fund raises money to provide grant s to artists, arts organizations and arts programs in Kansas City.
Reports to: Grants Director
This individual will work 20 hours per week with the Grants Director supporting the following goals and initiatives:
1. Grants management
2. Data entry and maintenance of the online grants database system
3. Updating and preparing Grant Applications materials for the new grant cycle
- Working with fun, flexible, dedicated and hardworking professionals
- Learning new technologies and having an impact on the agency’s ability to serve
- Helping to build a culture of creativity and innovation for Kansas City
- Helping strengthen the role of ArtsKC as the champion for the arts
- Great location in the Crossroads Arts District and paid parking
• Prepare and distribute program-related communications and materials
• Prepare for meetings & events (room & projector set-up, document preparation, catering orders)
• Attend grant related meetings and take minutes where required
• General office assistance as needed
• Perform data maintenance in Salesforce and Foundant
• Assist at evening and weekend events as needed
RequirementsWho are we looking for?
- College students or recent grads wanting to build their resume and professional experience
- Individuals who are passionate about the arts, the nonprofit community or being a part of a growing organization
- Smart, dedicated, and resourceful professionals who can manage their time and have fun doing it