Motivated Grant Writer wanting to Earn 12% of earned grant $$The Whitney Reynolds Show
Assistant Director to the Mental Health InitiativesTurn-A-Frown Around (TAFA) Foundation, Inc
Membership & Standards Spring Intern (Part Time)InterAction
Video Production InternBmore Than Dance
Non Profit Internship ProgramBreaking the Chains
Enter Your Mind Center, Inc.
13951 Moorpark St
Sherman Oaks, CA
DescriptionVolunteer Position / part time
We are a start up non profit, seeking dependable part-time volunteer who wishes to help us in the field of helping individuals with self improvement , personal growth, and by offering emotional support groups. This is a non-paid administrative assistant to a Motivational Speaker/ Mentor, Certified Hypnotherapist, Guided Meditation Instructor, Personal Life Coach and Energy Healer. The position can be from your home/ we are located in Sherman Oaks area. Strong writing, editing, and organizational skills needed in booking engagements and writing/updating business plan. The hours would be two to five hours a day, two to three days a week or more as needed; depending on availability. To learn more about the company please contact me.
We are happy to offer College Credit, You need to let us know what you need in order to accommodate you with College Credit if needed.
As we grow, there will be a possibility of paid employment, however we cannot promise anything at this time, until we have the right people supporting our cause.
ResponsibilitiesMust love and want to help other people.
Need to have People to People Fundraising experience
Must have People to people fundraising experience that translate impulse into action online.
Must have SEO marketing and email marketing knowldge.
Basically be able to Crafting the Marketing Strategy to Make It Happen.
Must be be fun and friendly.
Requirements• A self-starter that can initiate innovative ideas;
• Strong communication and graphic design skills
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Fundraising experienced in non-profit / social benefit campaigns
• Experience with financial planning, project budgeting and management
• Work ethic, including being flexible and detail-oriented
• Knowledge of current social issues, Social media & SEO expertise would be a definite plus...
• Marketing, Social Media, Twitter, facebook, article and blog related writing.
• Video and audio recording and editing for promotional purpose.
• Grant writing experience will be a big plus...