Marketing InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Communications InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development & Marketing InternshipFairmount Community Development Corporation
Charity Ambassadors Wanted! (New Jersey candidates only)Allure Marketing Group
Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Clean the World Foundation
400 A Pittman St
DescriptionObjective: The Business Development Intern will be responsible for assisting the Sales Team works with companies who care about people and social change. The Sales Team is responsible for creating, pitching, and maintaining relationships with corporations to support our mission.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Researching hotels and corporations that care about helping people and social change
• Cold outreach to potential new hotel and corporations
• Brainstorming marketing and outreach ideas
• Assisting in the management of our current supporters or accounts
• Assisting in pitch process and deck creation
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality. We want a go-getter!
• Knowledge of trends of the green moment
• Self-starter able to work with limited supervision, meet deadlines, and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to write concisely, good on the phone
• Highly organized and efficient with excellent attention to detail
• Able to think strategically and not afraid to pitch a big idea
• Microsoft Office skills required
• Comfortable making new friends in any setting
• Graduate student (preferred) or undergraduate in Marketing, Business Administration, International Relations, International Development or a related field
For more information, or to apply for an upcoming semester, please contact Rosanna Kingston 407-574-8353 Ext 114 or email@example.com