Home Repair/Safety Guarantor - Strike Force CaptainRebuilding Together East Bay-North
Studio Support AssistantThe Record Co
Fund Development internshipLa Peña Cultural Center
NeighborWorks Academic Internship ProgramNeighborWorks America
Financial Development Intern (Fund raising)South Shore YMCA
Business Development: Non-Profit FundraisingBookmark This
DescriptionGive.bz is a web based startup which does online fundraising for non-profits for free. We don't charge the non-profits anything but we need them to signup on our website for this service.
We are looking for paid interns (we will pay a commission) to call on non-profits within their geographic territory and within their area of interest. For example, if you are interested in animal welfare issues, you may assigned to call on all the pet shelters and animal rights organizations headquartered within your county.
What We Do:
1. We source products which directly appeal to the supporters of a particular type of non-profit. For example, supporters of environmental groups engage in outdoor activities and purchase hiking, biking and camping equipment.
2. We create an e-commerce site for the nonprofit: give.bz/name-of-nonprofit.
3. We add the targeted products to their site.
4. We ask the non-profit to tell their supporters to go to their give.bz e-commerce site to purchase these products.
5. When someone does, we send the non-profit 20% of the gross profit, and
6. ..... they get free fundrasing, and
7. ..... their supporters get products which appeal to them while supporting their favorite charity.
Please look at our website: www.give.bz and review our How This Works and FAQ sections.
ResponsibilitiesInterns must be self motivated, self starters. Weekly reporting will be required. You will be "the face" of the company, so we are looking for people who want to do good while earning some income. They should consider themselves social entrepreneurs who would enjoy providing a valuable service to local charities.
THIS INTERNSHIP IS VIRTUAL - WE ARE ACCEPTING INTERNS ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES. IT IS ALSO PART OR FULL TIME DEPENDING UPON YOUR SCHEDULE. COMMISSIONS PAID ARE A % OF THE SALE OF ANY PRODUCT WHICH COMES THROUGH A NON-PROFIT YOU HAVE SIGNED UP.
RequirementsTo apply, please email email@example.com with the subject line: Internship.com. Attach your resume and you must include in your email the type of non-profit you want to call on (animal rights, environmental, health & wellness, etc) and the geographic territory you'd like to cover. If there are any non-profits who you have personal relationship with, please mention. Upon acceptance a short commission agreement will be send to you.
This is a perfect job for college students, for retired people looking for some residual income, for stay at home parents, for anyone unemployed while looking for a job, and for high school juniors and seniors looking for a meaningful internship. Most importantly this is the perfect job for someone who wants to make some money while doing good. We are a "not-just-for-profit" company, looking for like minded social entrepreneurs to promote our no-cost fundraising business model.