MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Girls' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Administrative Assistant InternCalifornia Center for Economic Initiatives
Nonprofit / Program Development InternSisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth
Event Planning InternSan Diego County Taxpayers Association
Community Engagement & Development InternSan Diego County Taxpayers Association
Volunteer Youth AdvocateWalnut Avenue Family & Women's Center
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Kashmir World Foundation
Posted: August 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPursue sponsorships and grant opportunities as well as finding new donors.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education