Marketing/Office Intern of Startup NonprofitExtraordinary Extras
MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Girls' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Office OrganizationWomen and Family Ascending Association
Chapter Programs & Service InternshipBookmark This
National Multiple Sclerosis Society- Georgia Chapter
950 East Paces Ferry Road NE, Suite 110
DescriptionInterns will assist the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Chapter Programs Department with key tasks including but not limited to: administrative support; logistics related to client educational programs; community outreach; data entry for community resources and information and referral for client requests.
• Research human services agencies throughout state of GA, concentrating on rural communities
• Data Entry: updating Service Providers utilizing Programs and Services Data Entry Protocol.
• Self-Help Groups – Contact with leaders, attend occasional meetings
• Assist in program planning and implementation of education programs
• Committees – Interact with multi-disciplinary subcommittees.
• Assist Programs Dept. staff in the area of outreach to rural communities and under-served populations.
• Complete financial assistance applications and respite care applications with clients.
• Develop brochures for educational programs.
• Attend professional conferences to bring awareness to MS and the National MS Society.
• Attend MS Centers Clinical with Service Manager
working with financial assistance program
developing community resources
assisting with educational programs for people living with MS