Companion Camp Education InternshipHouston Humane Society
Intern, Disaster ServicesAmerican Red Cross
Program DirectorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Campaign InternTulsa Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
Outreach InternCamden County Police Foundation
Intern, Historical Programs & CollectionsAmerican Red Cross
Knowledge Management InternStop Hunger Now
Chapter Programs & Service InternshipBookmark This
National Multiple Sclerosis Society- Georgia Chapter
950 East Paces Ferry Road NE, Suite 110
Posted: July 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will assist the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Chapter Programs Department with key tasks including but not limited to: administrative support; logistics related to client educational programs; community outreach; data entry for community resources and information and referral for client requests.
• Research human services agencies throughout state of GA, concentrating on rural communities
• Data Entry: updating Service Providers utilizing Programs and Services Data Entry Protocol.
• Self-Help Groups – Contact with leaders, attend occasional meetings
• Assist in program planning and implementation of education programs
• Committees – Interact with multi-disciplinary subcommittees.
• Assist Programs Dept. staff in the area of outreach to rural communities and under-served populations.
• Complete financial assistance applications and respite care applications with clients.
• Develop brochures for educational programs.
• Attend professional conferences to bring awareness to MS and the National MS Society.
• Attend MS Centers Clinical with Service Manager
working with financial assistance program
developing community resources
assisting with educational programs for people living with MS