Motivated Grant Writer wanting to Earn 12% of earned grant $$The Whitney Reynolds Show
Assistant Director to the Mental Health InitiativesTurn-A-Frown Around (TAFA) Foundation, Inc
Membership & Standards Spring Intern (Part Time)InterAction
Video Production InternBmore Than Dance
Non Profit Internship ProgramBreaking the Chains
Client Styling InternshipBookmark This
Bridge to Success
1236 S. Halsted St.
DescriptionBridge to Success is a non-profit organization with a social enterprise focus. Our mission is the enhancement of employment opportunities for to at-risk, low/no-income, hard-to-employ men, women and youth by providing high-end interview and work place appropriate clothing coupled with coaching to build self-confidence through appearance, interview preparation and a sense of belonging at the workplace. Bridge to Success operates a chic, high-end resale store, The Bottomline, as its social enterprise operation. Bridge to Success is the only agency serving men, women and young adults city-wide.
Responsibilities- Work directly with Associate Director
- Assist with scheduling client styling appointments
- Serve as clothing consultant/personal stylist for individual clients learning about their job search as well as their sense of style and color and what works with their body type and personality
- Maintain awareness of inventory (i.e. know what is available for a client)
- Use visual, design and organization skills to keep client services area looking well ordered and updated
RequirementsBridge to Success is looking for volunteer interns with fashion retail and/or customer service backgrounds who are service oriented, outgoing, self-starters with creative, innovative ideas who will assist us in one-on-one styling of our clients in preparation of upcoming interviews and/or work as well as managing and merchandising our client service center.
An internship offers the opportunity to increase
• Customer service skills and orientation
• Interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to people from a variety of different backgrounds, cultures and experiences
• Ability to work well independently and as a self- starter
• Ability to work creatively, entrepreneurially, and innovatively with the able to see the "big picture"
• Management skills necessary for success in an ever-changing environment