DOROT Summer College InternshipDOROT
Social Media & Community Management InternRockhaven Group, LLC
Children's Museum of the Upstate Youth Leadership Development InternshipThe Children's Museum of the Upstate
Communications Internship (Spring 2015 Semester)Safer Chemicals Healthy Families
Development InternshipDown Syndrome Association of Central Florida
Dynamic Jewish Org. on Long Island InternshipBookmark This
MiYaD Beis Jericho
235 N Robbins Lane
DescriptionWe are a small, Jewish non-profit operating on Long Island for 4 years. We are looking for a dedicated intern(s) who is/are interested in creating and implementing dynamic, inspiring Jewish programming.
Check out our website: www.miyad.org
Possible projects include:
- Networking with local businesses
- Planning and running social and educational events
- Creating publicity
- Bolstering our social networking
- Web presence
- Helping grow our yearly calendar advertising
- Reaching out to constituents
- Creating Mailings
When we grow, you'll grow!
A wonderful letter of reference from our Rabbi & our Director will be provided upon completion. Ability to network not only our organization in the community, but also one can NETWORK THEMSELVES with many community members and local businesses on Long Island.
It could possibly lead to a job after graduation!!
Responsibilities- Write effectively, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (possibly graphic arts & social networking media), resulting in improved interactions.
- Ability to work within an existing framework, yet bring new ideas to the table.
- Reach out to businesses and community members
- Distribute promotional materials
- Create a buzz about our organization
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Organizational skills and People skills a must
- Have fun!