Client Styling InternshipBridge to Success
Case Management/Social Work Intern, Tallahasseeleon Homeless ShelterTallahasseeleon Homeless Shelter
Be REAL Students AmbassadorBe REAL Students
Communications and Event Planning Spring InternshipYouth Outreach Services
HOPE P5117 InternOperation HOPE, Inc.
Community Events InternBookmark This
Feeding America Tampa Bay
4702 Transport Dr., Building 6
DescriptionThe FATB Community Events Intern will be integral in helping to maintain community partnerships through administrative and project management support.
Responsibilities- Manage inventory of event equipment, conduct periodic inventory of equipment and recommend replacement of equipment as required.
- Provide information on events and contacts to the Development Manager.
- Assist the Development Manager with acknowledgments and recognition for Community Event partners and sponsors.
- Assist the Volunteer Services Manager by meeting, training and working with event volunteers.
- Assist the Development Manager by working closely with the marketing department to coordinate logistical needs.
- Attend events and assist the Development Manager as needed.
- Research new and exciting cause marketing events that tie in with Feeding America Tampa Bay’s mission
- Duties as needed
RequirementsFeeding America Tampa Bay is looking to appoint an intern with some knowledge of marketing concepts, an interest in project management, and a desire to work in a fast paced agency environment. The candidate should have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. A sense of humor and humility are essential. Additionally, the ideal candidate will
- be professional
- be outgoing, confident and personable
- have exceptional communication skills
- be able to interact with personnel at all levels of the agency
- be organized and detail-oriented
- be able to multi-task
- demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office products