Seeking a Frank & Claire Underwood (House of Cards) type for QEB Foundation: Non-Profit OrgQEB, LLC
CA$H for CHANGE>> Hands-on JOB Training with QEB Foundation: Non-Profit OrganizationQEB, LLC
music public relations internsQEB,LLC
Annual Fundraising Event InternshipBambi Homes
Community Director InternshipDrowning Prevention Foundation
Community Events InternBookmark This
Feeding America Tampa Bay
4702 Transport Dr., Building 6
DescriptionThe FATB Community Events Intern will be integral in helping to maintain community partnerships through administrative and project management support.
Responsibilities- Manage inventory of event equipment, conduct periodic inventory of equipment and recommend replacement of equipment as required.
- Provide information on events and contacts to the Development Manager.
- Assist the Development Manager with acknowledgments and recognition for Community Event partners and sponsors.
- Assist the Volunteer Services Manager by meeting, training and working with event volunteers.
- Assist the Development Manager by working closely with the marketing department to coordinate logistical needs.
- Attend events and assist the Development Manager as needed.
- Research new and exciting cause marketing events that tie in with Feeding America Tampa Bay’s mission
- Duties as needed
RequirementsFeeding America Tampa Bay is looking to appoint an intern with some knowledge of marketing concepts, an interest in project management, and a desire to work in a fast paced agency environment. The candidate should have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. A sense of humor and humility are essential. Additionally, the ideal candidate will
- be professional
- be outgoing, confident and personable
- have exceptional communication skills
- be able to interact with personnel at all levels of the agency
- be organized and detail-oriented
- be able to multi-task
- demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office products