Marketing/Office Intern of Startup NonprofitExtraordinary Extras
MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Girls' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Office OrganizationWomen and Family Ascending Association
Community Outreach Coordinator - Directed Giving ProgramBookmark This
The Thaddeus Foundation
133 East Bonita Avenue, Suite 200
San Dimas, CA
DescriptionThe Thaddeus Foundation is a non-profit dedicated to helping at risk youth, single moms and special needs families! We have a directed giving program for international and domestic missionaries as well.
The Coordinator will work to seek support from, and work directly with, organizations and individuals in the local community to build strong partnerships to fund the work of missionaries locally and internationally.
• Undertake promotional activities in the community to support the growth of the Directed Giving program
• Develop and strengthen relationships with community stakeholders to assist with building support for local and international missionary projects
• Analyze needs of clients and recommend appropriate resources and referrals
• Meet and greet potential clients
• Participate in funding campaigns and special events
• Assist in development and facilitation of workshops and service programs
• Perform administrative tasks related to community outreach
• Experience in human services, social services or related fields
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent listener
• Ability to motivate and encourage others
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
• Willing to help others
• Flexible working hours
• Background check*
• Must be available to work up to 15 hours per week during the academic year
*provided free of charge by the Thaddeus Foundation