Data/Marketing InternBookmark This
Jane Addams Resource Corporation
4432 N Ravenswood Ave
Posted: 459 days ago
DescriptionThe Jane Addams Resource Corporation (JARC promotes strong communities, businesses, and households to ensure that people who work do not live in poverty. JARC provides high quality skills training and support services to help lower-income and unemployed workers achieve self-sufficiency. JARC provides economic and workforce development services to businesses to improve their competitiveness. Please contact email@example.com to apply.
• Assist with quality management of data, data clean up, and program development within databases
• Generate reports and queries from databases for agency needs
• Perform data analysis to measure program outcomes, successes, challenges, and opportunities
• Assist development director with creating marketing strategies in fulfillment of strategic plan
Manufacturing Skills Program
The Manufacturing Skills Program develops and executes incumbent worker training for JARC’s partner manufacturing firms.
• Assists MSP Director with grants management
• Updates and researches curriculum as needed
• Assists instructors with course prep and wrap-up
• Participate on marketing team meetings
• Working towards or completed a Bachelors’ Degree in psychology, statistics, or other related field
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Prefer knowledge of database applications, preferred Efforts to Outcomes (EtO), IWDS, SPSS, etc.