Human Resources InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Healthcare InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Public Relations InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Marketing InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Web Designer for cool Non-Profit, Programming a plusHeal One World
Public Relations InternBrighter Within, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBrighter Within, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Intern (For Nonprofit)Brighter Within, Inc.
Data/Marketing InternBookmark This
Jane Addams Resource Corporation
4432 N Ravenswood Ave
Posted: August 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Jane Addams Resource Corporation (JARC promotes strong communities, businesses, and households to ensure that people who work do not live in poverty. JARC provides high quality skills training and support services to help lower-income and unemployed workers achieve self-sufficiency. JARC provides economic and workforce development services to businesses to improve their competitiveness. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
• Assist with quality management of data, data clean up, and program development within databases
• Generate reports and queries from databases for agency needs
• Perform data analysis to measure program outcomes, successes, challenges, and opportunities
• Assist development director with creating marketing strategies in fulfillment of strategic plan
Manufacturing Skills Program
The Manufacturing Skills Program develops and executes incumbent worker training for JARC’s partner manufacturing firms.
• Assists MSP Director with grants management
• Updates and researches curriculum as needed
• Assists instructors with course prep and wrap-up
• Participate on marketing team meetings
• Working towards or completed a Bachelors’ Degree in psychology, statistics, or other related field
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Prefer knowledge of database applications, preferred Efforts to Outcomes (EtO), IWDS, SPSS, etc.