Development Intern - Animal FriendsBookmark This
562 Camp Horne Road
DescriptionLend critical support via database management, fundraising activities and events. Learn various job functions related to database management and fundraising.
All resumes and accompanying letters of interest should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Responsibilities* Assist with data entry of donations in Raiser’s Edge database.
* Prepare correspondence and materials and solicit for in-kind contributions for special events.
* Assist with planning and execution of Animal Friends events and promotions, including helping manage and track data and scheduling of raffles, auctions, and vendors.
Requirements* Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills. A strong attention to detail.
* Prior experience working with Excel, databases, and/or special events preferred.
* Must be comfortable soliciting and working with individuals and businesses.
* Must have access to reliable transportation.
* Must be comfortable working with and around shelter animals; must take animal handling training.
* Must complete volunteer training prior to beginning internship.
* Must sign confidentiality agreement.