Project Assistant for Summer Youth Employment & Learning ProgramCapitol Region Education Council (CREC)
American Red Cross Summer 2015 InternshipAmerican Red Cross, Greater Chicago Region
Summer Internship - Community InitiativesJohn S. and James L. Knight Foundation
Programmer internsGreen Block Project inc.
Web Designer InternGreen Block Project inc.
Development internBookmark This
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle
808 Aviation Parkway, Suite 900
DescriptionBig Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle helps children facing adversity reach their potential through professionally supported, one-to-one mentoring relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
We seek a bright and enthusiastic individual who wants to gain insight into development for a Triangle-area nonprofit agency in a volunteer capacity.
Intern will assist the Chief Development Officer with all development work, including cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship,
• 10+ hours per week preferred; flexible
• flexible work schedule, including some work-from-home
Responsibilities• Creating direct mail and email campaigns to our Bigs and other individual prospects
• Researching new corporate and individual prospects
• Preparing the 2014 Annual Report
* Preparing grant proposals and grant reports for foundation donors
• Writing corporate and individual spotlights for our eNewsletter
• Creating and sending out stewardship materials as needed
• Creating sponsorship proposals for our special events
Requirements• pleasant personality, good attitude, eager to learn and help
• excellent communication skills – verbal and written, articulation and grammar
• good working knowledge of MS Office
• creative, initiator, task oriented