Outdoor Education InternTrue Friends
Marketing/Office Intern of Startup NonprofitExtraordinary Extras
MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Girls' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Development internBookmark This
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle
909 Aviation Parkway, Suite 1500
DescriptionBig Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle helps children facing adversity reach their potential through professionally supported, one-to-one mentoring relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
We seek a bright and enthusiastic individual who wants to gain insight into development for a Triangle-area nonprofit agency in a volunteer capacity.
Intern will assist the Chief Development Officer with all development work, including cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship,
• 10+ hours per week preferred; flexible
• flexible work schedule, including some work-from-home
Responsibilities• Creating direct mail and email campaigns to our Bigs and other individual prospects
• Helping plan for our major upcoming special events: Swing for Kids’ Sake Golf Tournament in September, the Big
Night Ball in November, and Bowl for Kids’ Sake in February
• Researching new corporate and individual prospects
• Preparing the 2013 Annual Report
• Writing corporate and individual spotlights for our eNewsletter
• Creating and sending out stewardship materials as needed
• Creating sponsorship proposals for our special events
Requirements• pleasant personality, good attitude, eager to learn and help
• excellent communication skills – verbal and written, articulation and grammar
• good working knowledge of MS Office
• creative, initiator, task oriented