Communications InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development & Marketing InternshipFairmount Community Development Corporation
Charity Ambassadors Wanted! (New Jersey candidates only)Allure Marketing Group
VitaSoul, Art & Cultural, Inspiration - Interns WantedMinus The Box Magazine
Donor Relations InternshipBookmark This
Alzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
480 Pleasant Street
DescriptionFounded in 1980, the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association, Massachusetts/New Hampshire Chapter is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research, to provide and enhance care and support for all affected, and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. The Association operates out of its main office in Watertown, with regional offices in Springfield, Worcester, and Raynham, MA, and Bedford, NH.
Responsibilities• Make “thank you” calls to donors to show appreciation for contributions
• Cultivate relationships with donors through phone calls and donor meetings
• Conduct prospect research to identify local donor prospects
• Assist with special event logistics for industry cultivation events
Requirements• Interest in pursuing a career in Special Events/Philanthropy
• Must have initiative and be a self-starter, with the ability to function as a member of a team
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Flexible and willing to step in and provide hands-on assistance as needed
Knowledge of the following software is preferred:
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
• Experience with fundraising software, such as Raiser’s Edge or Blackbaud Sphere, is preferred