Social Media and Marketing development for Honduran Children SupportHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Outdoor Education InternTrue Friends
Marketing/Office Intern of Startup NonprofitExtraordinary Extras
MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Donor Relations InternshipBookmark This
Hands for Africa
14511 Franklin Ave, #200
DescriptionHands for Africa is a non-profit organization working to restore lost hope to those devastated by the civil war in Sierra Leone. We support amputees by developing and implementing self-reliance programs and providing the necessary aid for the advancement of these programs. Hands for Africa is one of the fastest growing Southern California based non-profit organizations, and our tremendous growth and success is primarily due to our face-to-face fundraising team. We are eager to welcome new and innovative talent to the Hands for Africa family.
Responsibilities• Maintain relationships with our donors through phone-calls and emails
• Update donor information on contribution forms as well as online databases
• Query data, run reports, and send out letters through email or mail
• Manage time well and maintain a descriptive calendar of tasks
• Assist in the research and generation of new fundraising campaign ideas
Requirements• Deeply committed to our mission of building a movement
• Demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism and civility
• Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
• Able to communicate effectively
• Possess strong people skills and work independently