Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
second chance foundation
DescriptionWe are a 501c-3 nonprofit charity looking for someone to quickly edit a crowd-funding campaign on www.indiegogo.com. Will take a English major 10 min and its all for a great cause!
We are happy to support you with letters of recommendation and hours of service for a resume or credit hours for school. I am open to continuing relationships for this purpose as I am Dyslexic, I like to have someone to edit everything I publish on-line.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus