Feasibility Study ProjectMaya Organization
Grace Church Cultor House Internship for Recent GraduatesGrace Church
Global Trade Watch Field InternshipPublic Citizen's Global Trade Watch
Global Trade Watch Research InternshipPublic Citizen's Global Trade Watch
Grace Church Kairos Summer InternshipGrace Church
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
second chance foundation
DescriptionWe are a 501c-3 nonprofit charity looking for someone to quickly edit a crowd-funding campaign on www.indiegogo.com. Will take a English major 10 min and its all for a great cause!
We are happy to support you with letters of recommendation and hours of service for a resume or credit hours for school. I am open to continuing relationships for this purpose as I am Dyslexic, I like to have someone to edit everything I publish on-line.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus