Non-Profit Education & Membership InternBookmark This
Ethics & Compliance Officer Association (ECOA)
411 Waverley Oaks Road Suite 324
DescriptionThe Ethics & Compliance Officer Association (ECOA) is a founding leader of the ethics and compliance (E&C) field and serves as the sole association exclusively for ethics and compliance officers and members of their teams around the world. Founded at Bentley College (now Bentley University), in Waltham, Mass., in June 1991 and incorporated in June 1992.
The ECOA has grown to more-than 1,300 members who span hundreds of organizations, from the largest multinational corporations; to city, state, and federal government agencies; to medium- and small-sized businesses; to colleges and universities; to nonprofit organizations. They’re located in 25 countries and represent employees in over-200 nations.
ResponsibilitiesWe’re a nonprofit professional association seeking part-time intern to assist with researching, designing, and executing best practices in creating certification programs, webcast presentations, and more. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Curriculum research and design
• Similar member association research to compare and analyze
• Assist in determining best practices for creating and presenting certification programs, webcasts, and more.
• Determine cutting edge topics for the ethics & compliance field
• Membership retention and satisfaction initiatives
• Organization and research for resource library documents.
• Database maintenance
RequirementsIdeal candidate must be able to work well independently as well as with others on occasional group projects. Must be able to commit to 8-12 hours a week; actual hours are flexible.
• Must be detail oriented, be able to take initiative, and collaborate
• Solid computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)