Entry Level Campaign StaffBookmark This
Clean Water Action New Jersey
198 Brighton Ave.
Long Branch, NJ
DescriptionClean Water Action is currently hiring entry-level campaign staff to organize strong grassroots campaigns to protect the health, economy, environment and livelihood of New Jersey communities. Ideal candidates possess strong communication skills and a genuine commitment to the environment, to nature, progressive politics and the vision of a just society in which the voices of everyday citizens overpower that of the multinational corporation.
Our staff consists of committed, professional highly skilled activists. New employees receive extensive training and continuing support on issue knowledge and campaign skills. All staff members attend regular seminars given by political or environmental authorities throughout the Long Branch community or from within our organization. We have a strong and early focus on staff career development that involves travel and management training opportunities.
Full-time: Monday through Friday, 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Part-time: At least 3 days a week Monday through Friday, 2:00pm to 10:00pm.
$360-625/week base salary plus bonuses, contingent upon scheduling, fundraising and leadership responsibilities.
• Work with New Jersey's largest environmental group
• Gain knowledge of local politics, campaign strategies and lead environmental issues
• Major medical and dental insurance.
• Two weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays and sick days.
• Rapid advancement and management training.
• Opportunities for travel throughout the U.S., including national and regional conferences
• Feel great when you go home at night!
Please call Benjamin Davies to get more information and setup an informational interview:
198 Brighton Ave. Long Branch, NJ 07740
Phone: (732) 963-9714 | Fax: (732) 963 9876 | email@example.com