Event Marketing InternBookmark This
My Girlfriend's House
9244 East Hampton Drive
Capitol Heights, MD
DescriptionLocal nonprofit is seeking an Online Marketing Intern to assist with the daily operational functions. Internship requires at least 16 hours per week.
The Event Marketing Intern will play an integral role in the planning, execution and evaluation of the organization’s activities and events. The intern will be responsible for putting together detailed plans to execute a full line-up of fundraiser, social, and annual events. The intern will need to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear, effective communication, critical thinking, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Interns must be able to work well under pressure, make decisions and ensure the smooth and efficient running of an event. Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to fundraising, communication with community sponsors, vendors, and event staff.
• Coordinate monthly Girl Talk community service opportunities
• Coordinate monthly Girl Talk social events
• Coordinate organization’s major fundraising events
• Identify organizations that can host fundraising events on our behalf
• Coordinate simple fundraising events that can conducted by mentees
• Identify transportation and venue options for Girl Talk events