Program SpecialistChristian Community Service Center
Social Media & Community Management InternLoving Heart Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Loving Heart Inc.
Marketing InternLoving Heart Inc.
Summer Jobs Program Assistant sponsored by ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs ProgramSER - Jobs for Progress
Event Planning Internship with Easter SealsBookmark This
Easter Seals Massachusetts
484 Main Street
DescriptionEaster Seals provides services to ensure that children and adults with disabilities have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play.
Easter Seals’ vision is that all people with disabilities are empowered to reach their full potential.
The Event Intern for Income Development will be responsible for planning one Volleyball tournament, from start to finish. This position will be supported by Katie Hafner who runs the Volleyball program.
Responsibilities• Contacting local facilities for Volleyball locations
• Identifying and contacting local businesses, organizations, and key members of the community for recruitment efforts
• Data management and entry
• Recruit teams to play round robin style tournament
• Encourage people to register online
• Secure sponsors/donations
• Manage Tournament Play the day of
• Recruit volunteers to help the day of
RequirementsStarting ASAP until end of March-Hours are flexible
o college student who has completed their freshman year
o Positions are not paid
o Interns must be in good academic standing