Employment Specialist Assistant, Refugee ServicesJVS Boston
Outreach Assistant, Bridges to College ProgramJVS Boston
ACORE Internship Program - Summer 2015American Council On Renewable Energy (ACORE)
Public Relations InternFlorida Family Literacy Center Inc.
Office InternFlorida Family Literacy Center Inc.
Executive Assistant to the CEOBookmark This
Peachtree St. NE
DescriptionPLI Consulting is a Prestigious International Leadership Development and Enhancement Consulting Firm providing I/O Consulting, Executive Coaching, Image Consulting and Strategic Planning dedicated to empower a diverse clientele of diplomats, leaders, CEOs and up and comings, through enhancing their personal and professional branding and business performance. Through the enhancement of the clients’ professional and social environment, relationships, partnerships, events, skills, interactions and appearance, PLI builds strong, confident leaders of tomorrow. PLI’s mission is to help clients develop a polished image or brand that reflects a positive "First Impression" or the “It” factor needed to help them gain the competitive edge within their current or future endeavors. PLI is passionate about assisting clients in enhancing their quality of life and the quality of their businesses by providing experienced consultants in the areas of professional development, event planning, executive coaching, national and international liaising, relationship building, image consulting and branding.
At PLI the goal is not only to enhance the client’s status, but ensure life is made simple for them as an executive.
1. EMPOWERING MY CLIENTS BY ENHANCING THEIR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE
2. TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM, AND HELPING THEM GAIN THE COMPETITIVE EDGE WITHIN THEIR CURRENT OR FUTURE CAREERS.
3. TO HELP CLIENTS DEVELOP A POLISHED IMAGE THAT REFLECTS A POSITIVE "FIRST IMPRESSION" OR THE “IT” FACTOR.
4. TO SHOW OUR CLIENTS THAT THEY CAN BE THE ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL AND/ OR SOCIALITE.
TO BUILD LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH CLIENTS AND VENUES USED
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the CEO and assists the CEO and coordinates a variety of their day to day tasks and schedule. The PLI Executive assistant position plays a very important role in providing support to executive team. The executive assistant will help the business by sharing their managerial work and help the CEO in making decisions in business. The executive assistant plays a very crucial role in helping the PLI team in business and performs many different tasks.
1. Scheduling all executive meetings and handling all travel arrangements, itineraries, and submitting travel and expense reports.
2. Managing calendar including scheduling meetings, corresponding with colleagues/clients to organize meetings/conference calls.
3. Assisting executives in all possible works likes in meetings, preparing documents and presentations.
4. Attending phone calls from clients and also respond to the emails received from clients and concerned party members without fail.
5. Conducting market research and in turn helps executive in making important business decisions.
6. It is executive assistant’s duty to make sure all the reports and data files are arranged in an organized manner so as to avoid any inconvenience in business matters.
7. Ensure client’s satisfaction with company services is one of the main responsibilities of an executive assistant.
8. If any changes happen in company rules then executive assistant is the one who need to acquire complete knowledge about all the changes taken place so as to update the staff members.
9. May sometimes need to take staff meetings on behalf of manager or supervisor.
10. Performing managerial duties in absence of manager is also one of the main duties of an executive assistant.
11. Creating and maintaining office/computer files, DVD library and ordering all office supplies
12. Coordinating small scale events such as executive off-sites and screenings
13. Supervising and managing projects for interns each semester
Background in Psychology, Public Relations, or Marketing.