Client Styling InternshipBridge to Success
Case Management/Social Work Intern, Tallahasseeleon Homeless ShelterTallahasseeleon Homeless Shelter
Be REAL Students AmbassadorBe REAL Students
Communications and Event Planning Spring InternshipYouth Outreach Services
HOPE P5117 InternOperation HOPE, Inc.
Film and Videography InternshipBookmark This
A Ray of Hope on Earth
1901 South Meyers Road, Suite# 310
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
DescriptionFounded in 2008, Became a 501c3 in 2012
A Ray of Hope on Earth’s mission and vision are:
Mission Statement - A Ray of Hope exists to transform individuals, families, and communities by sharing the truth that every life is special and significant.
Vision Statement - To witness a movement of transformed, inspired, and empowered individuals making a difference in the world.
• Participation in group development and execution of A Ray of Hope on Earth’s video production strategic plan
• Assist in budget development per video project equipping us to request financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
• Manage and improve the online and hard copy organization of film/video productions
• Build strategy to develop and maintain ongoing film projects with merchandise visibility, sustainability and increased financial productivity in mind.
• Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of beneficial film projects
• Developing and tracking future proposals for potential projects that will be beneficial to the growth and development of A Ray of Hope on Earth.
A Ray of Hope on Earth is seeking a Film/Videography Intern who has at least 2 years of college education and 6 or more credit hours of specialized studies in film and/or videography experience, ideally with a focus in nonprofit organizations. The ideal candidate will use their knowledge to create exciting and useful strategies, and implement them for the benefit of the organization.
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational, film/videography, and post production editing skills
• Knowledge of and access to film and editing equipment management
• Highly collaborative style; creative ideas on developing and executing film/video marketing strategies
• A strong implementer who thrives on developing a variety of key initiatives, concurrently
• High energy and creative contribution to development discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels
• Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with internal and external groups, including staff, board
members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
• Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing