Film and Videography InternshipBookmark This
A Ray of Hope on Earth
1901 South Meyers Road, Suite# 310
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
DescriptionFounded in 2008, Became a 501c3 in 2012
A Ray of Hope on Earth’s mission and vision are:
Mission Statement - A Ray of Hope exists to transform individuals, families, and communities by sharing the truth that every life is special and significant.
Vision Statement - To witness a movement of transformed, inspired, and empowered individuals making a difference in the world.
• Participation in group development and execution of A Ray of Hope on Earth’s video production strategic plan
• Assist in budget development per video project equipping us to request financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
• Manage and improve the online and hard copy organization of film/video productions
• Build strategy to develop and maintain ongoing film projects with merchandise visibility, sustainability and increased financial productivity in mind.
• Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of beneficial film projects
• Developing and tracking future proposals for potential projects that will be beneficial to the growth and development of A Ray of Hope on Earth.
A Ray of Hope on Earth is seeking a Film/Videography Intern who has at least 2 years of college education and 6 or more credit hours of specialized studies in film and/or videography experience, ideally with a focus in nonprofit organizations. The ideal candidate will use their knowledge to create exciting and useful strategies, and implement them for the benefit of the organization.
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational, film/videography, and post production editing skills
• Knowledge of and access to film and editing equipment management
• Highly collaborative style; creative ideas on developing and executing film/video marketing strategies
• A strong implementer who thrives on developing a variety of key initiatives, concurrently
• High energy and creative contribution to development discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels
• Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with internal and external groups, including staff, board
members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
• Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing