Graphic Design/ Art Department InternBookmark This
Tell Every Amazing Lady About Ovarian Cancer Louisa M.McGregor Ovarian Cancer Foundation
Tell Every Amazing Lady's (T.E.A.L.) mission is to promote awareness of the signs and symptoms of Ovarian Cancer, to enable early detection, and to help find the cure for this deadly disease.
T.E.A.L. is a grassroots organization started by two sisters with a passion to make a difference in the world. We draw attention to this critical disease, which is the leading cause of death among gynecological cancers, through our annual T.E.A.L. Walk and other events throughout the year. Since 2009, T.E.A.L. has raised over $1million dollars directly benefitting Ovarian Cancer research and awareness programs. Please visit www.tealwalk.org to learn more about our foundation.
We function on a regular basis throughout the year because of the help of volunteers, interns, and community support. Very educational working environment since we are a small group working together on multiple projects.
We're currently looking for someone who can help with day to day projects that require templates to be updated or new layout designs like flyers, brochures, ads, posters and someone who can create original art that can be used as simple graphics for our social media pages and other related projects. We have a big deadline coming up in mid April and need hands on help with an ad campaign that will run throughout NYC. Looking for someone who can start asap.
Responsibilities- Update templates, Create new layouts for upcoming projects
-Help with upcoming ad campaign deadline materials from pre production to post
-Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and sometimes unstructured environment
-Office has a small dog