Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Days For Girls Tri-State
DescriptionYou can help distribute kits
Days for Girls Distribution is just a click away. Girls receiving washable feminine hygiene kits.
YOU sewing, changing lives
Join Days for Girls in making re-usable sanitary care kits that change lives.
Empower more change
Join Days for Girls International in helping women and girls to help themselves.
You can empower more
Help train the trainers. Be trained as an Ambassador of Women's Health
What is Days for Girls?
Education, safety, and dignity. ?Days for Girls empowers Days of education.
Days of health. Days of safety. Days of dignity. We do this by direct
distribution of sustainable feminine hygiene kits by partnering with nonprofits,
groups and organizations, by raising awareness, and importantly, by helping impoverished communities start their own programs to supply kits and training. Together with our network of thousands of exceptional volunteers and partners, we have reached tens of thousands of girls and women in over 60 nations on 6 continents. It's working.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback