Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Brighter Within, Inc.
DescriptionBrighter Within, Inc. is a volunteer-driven, 501(C) 3 nonprofit organization. Brighter Within, Inc. provides community education about young adult dating violence, and teen support groups for boys and girls ages 8-17. Our purpose is to educate the community on young adult dating violence, and to empower young adults to be their best by assisting those in becoming productive and confident young adults that will allow them to become positive role models and future leaders.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback