Client Styling InternshipBridge to Success
Case Management/Social Work Intern, Tallahasseeleon Homeless ShelterTallahasseeleon Homeless Shelter
Be REAL Students AmbassadorBe REAL Students
Communications and Event Planning Spring InternshipYouth Outreach Services
HOPE P5117 InternOperation HOPE, Inc.
HALO Foundation Uganda AmbassadorBookmark This
The HALO Foundation
DescriptionThe HALO Foundation is seeking qualified individuals to live abroad in Uganda while making a difference in the lives of children in need. The Uganda Ambassador will be expected to serve a minimum of 2 years while researching, developing and overseeing HALO programming.
The HALO Foundation Mission:
Empowering youth in the greatest need to become contributing members of their communities.
Find out more about us: http://www.haloworldwide.org/
*Internship listed as "Virtual", but the job location is in Uganda.
ResponsibilitiesMain Responsibilities Include:
* Researching high-need communities in Uganda. Research entails potential partner organizations, youth and communities in the greatest need, and potential resources available.
* Development of partnerships and programming, including education and job training programming through a community or educational center to be developed by HALO.
During their commitment, Ambassadors will:
* Communicate all pertinent information with HALO Headquarters on a timely basis
* Create detailed home updates to share with supporters and donors
* Oversee home budgets and spending
* Manage employees and volunteers involved in HALO programming.
* Maintain positive relationships with local organizations in partnerships with The HALO Foundation
* Assess growth opportunities through new programs and projects
* Ensure that each program is in compliance with HALO standards.
* Evaluate processes and procedures for resettlement and tracking of youth progress during and after participation in HALO supported programming.