Workforce Solutions InternshipInternational Institute of St. Louis
Fall ESOL Resource InternInternational Institute of St. Louis
Fall Citizenship Literacy Program InternInternational Institute of St. Louis
Fall Economic Development InternInternational Institute of St. Louis
Community Relations InternInternational Institute of St. Louis
Haiti Clinic Intern PositionsBookmark This
DescriptionAre you looking to make a lasting impact? Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life or are you thinking of a career in non-profit?
Internships are extremely valuable in helping Haiti Clinic, a 501C 3 non profit organization, achieve its mission. Although there is no financial reimbursement for your work, you will gain a wealth of experience, networking opportunities and personal growth. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their resume and build experience in the non-profit field.
We’re looking for interns who wish to further develop the following skills:
1. Grant Writing – Research and evaluate grant opportunities, facilitate proposals, and compile reports on grant prospects.
2. Public Relations/Communication – Develop stories as needed to be used in communications, appeals and press releases.
3. Special Event/Community outreach – Helping with fundraising events, contacting vendors and locations, work closely with local schools, churches and business. The ideal candidate would live in the Vero Beach or Fort Lauderdale area.
4. Graphic Design - Design fundraising event materials, assist with online and print marketing materials.
5. Website and Social Media - Social Media initiatives, web updates, online marketing and website content.
These positions are stateside and offer very flexible work hours. It allows the ability to work almost entirely from home or remotely. If this position meets a college requirement, we will work with you to fulfill reporting, supervision and evaluation requirements.