Human Resources InternBookmark This
1937 Lehigh ave
DescriptionRe’markable Transitions is a non-profit community development agency founded in 2011. Since this time we have been dedicated to assisting Women, girls and families to reach their full potential by offering a wide-range of programs and services.
It is the goal of Remarkable Transitions to provide fundamental life skills that every woman/girl needs for healthy evolution, development of healthy relationships and the opportunity to reach her own potential to become and sustain self sufficiency.
Remarkable Transitions is looking for interns to fill a variety of positions as we transition into or new location and prepare for our new season of programs.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills