Marketing/Office Intern of Startup NonprofitExtraordinary Extras
MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Girls' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Office OrganizationWomen and Family Ascending Association
Intern, SIIA Education DivisionBookmark This
Software & Information Industry Associatioin
1090 Vermont Avenue, NW 6th Floor
DescriptionThis is an ideal position for someone seeking a paid internship to help launch a career in communications/PR, program management, education or technology.
The SIIA Education Division is currently seeking an undergraduate student or college graduate to help with research, short writing projects, event logistics, and communication work, such as:
Responsibilities- Social media efforts, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other education communities
- Support large-scale market research projects for education technology companies
- Develop bi-weekly member newsletter
- Create daily Ed tech article bulletin (Ed Tech Daily)
- Take notes and write summaries of Ed Division Board, Committee and Working Group calls.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a membership spreadsheet used to review member involvement in the association.
- Periodic updates of the SIIA website
- Write blogs, letters, and various other communications on Ed Tech issues.
-Current undergraduate student or recent graduate with office experience
-Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
-Experience with social media outreach/PR activities
-Computer literacy and ability to work with databases, spreadsheets, and word processing
-Ability to set priorities and juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
-Demonstrated interest in education, technology, or communications
- Knowledge of Adobe Publisher
- Basic HTML Coding
- Adept note taking skills
- Familiarity with Excel Spreadsheets
SIIA is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industry. The education division supports education technology member companies in leadership, industry advocacy, critical market information, and understanding how to leverage changes in policy and shifts in the marketplace. Learn more at: http://siia.net/education