Social Media and Marketing development for Honduran Children SupportHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Outdoor Education InternTrue Friends
Marketing/Office Intern of Startup NonprofitExtraordinary Extras
MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Intern with Keep Denton Beautiful, Inc.!Bookmark This
Keep Denton Beautiful, Inc.
1117 Riney Road
Learn the inner-workings of a non-profit organization, while building your professional skills and resume through an internship with Keep Denton Beautiful (KDB)!
The mission of Keep Denton Beautiful is to inspire individuals to take greater responsibility for creating a clean and beautiful city through litter prevention, reduction of waste and community beautification.
KDB interns assist with all elements of KDB program and event administration, including planning and evaluation. All intern positions are unpaid, and interns are employed for either a summer, or for a full academic year. College credit is available, and internship can be adjusted to meet your class requirements.
To apply, submit a completed internship application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include information on any relevant prior experience, your current skill set, and what you hope to accomplish through your internship.
- Assist with planning and execution of KDB programs and events, such as the Denton Redbud Festival, Great American Cleanup, Adopt-A-Spot, Community Tree Giveaway, and more;
- Assist with tracking and statistics gathering for ongoing programs;
- Search and apply for grant funding to offset the costs of programs;
- Recruit volunteers to staff KDB's programs throughout the year;
- Create content for the KDB Blog, social media platforms, and newsletter;
- Track reach and impact of KDB programs to help with program evaluation and other measurements;
- Answer incoming phone calls, and return phone messages and email correspondence;
- Assemble mailings and meeting packets;
- Greet and assist visitors to the KDB office;
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Flexible daytime schedule--available weekdays, with some evenings and weekends required