Lynn AmeriCorps Program-Middle School Mentor and Family Engagement specialistGirls Incorporated of Lynn
Executive Administrative AssistantAAPI Services
Creative Arts InternAHEPA 192-1
Fall 2016 Programs & Outreach InternshipOrganization for Autism Research
Veterinary Services InternWisconsin Humane Society
Best Buddies Leadership Conference InternshipBest Buddies International
Meetings & Education Services InternSociety of Research Administrators International
Summer/Fall Events & Outreach Internship ��� Alexandria, VAEmpowered Women International
Interns required for a childrens foundation based out of Clayton, St. Louis, Missouri, immediately:Bookmark This
Little Angels Foundation. Inc
Little Angels Foundation, (LAF,) 8008, Carondelet Avenue, Suite 312
Posted: May 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe Little Angels Foundation, (LAF), a 501(c)3, is an upcoming nonprofit. Our aim is to provide food, clothes, books, education to the less fortunate children in the US, as they deserve the same privileges like we do.
We have internship opportunities full time and part time (Unpaid) available at immediate basis in our Clayton Office in Saint Louis, Missouri;
1. Social Media Expert:- We are looking for Social Media Expert with good operational knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social network. (Freshers are also encouraged to apply).
2. Administrative Assistant:- We are looking for someone with experience in taking care of emails, calls, follow-up calls to vendors and government offices. Experience in nonprofit organization would be an added advantage.
3. Content Writer:- Someone with good grammar and passion for writing. Experience in editing department in the Media industry would be preferred.
4. Website and web hosting developer with experience in photo shop and Adobe. (Freshers with exceptional skills are encouraged to apply).
5. Fundraising Manager/ Supervisor: Couple of years of experience needed for the manager level opening. Experience in nonprofit organization would be an added advantage.
Freshers are also encouraged to apply for junior level positions in fundraising.
ResponsibilitiesWritten as above.
RequirementsFreshers with exceptional interpersonal skills will be given preference. We are looking for someone who is street smart and who could think out of the box and can work as a team member. Punctuality is a must.
Preference would be given to VETERANS AND PHYSICALLY IMPAIRED people. All genders are encouraged to apply. This is 100% unpaid internship opportunity.