Marketing Copywriting and Grants InternBookmark This
My Girlfriend's House
9244 East Hampton Drive
Capitol Heights, MD
DescriptionLocal nonprofit is seeking an Online Marketing Intern to assist with the daily operational functions. Internship requires at least 16 hours per week.
The Copywriter and Grants Intern will gain hands-on experience through the writing and editing of a variety of both print and electronic marketing communications materials. The Intern will also utilize effective communications to write grant proposals to secure ongoing funding. Candidates should have excellent writing and computer skills and must be highly organized, self-driven with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
• Prepare and update corporate content as needed for brochures, website, grants and other collateral
• Prepare letters of support for corporate community
• Become intimately familiar with all key programs
• Respond to at least 4 grant requests per month
• Maintain database of upcoming grants and track results of previously responded to grants
• Identify and prepare LOIs for foundations
• Familiarize yourself with basic funder software
• Follow up on status of LOIs or grants