Marketing InternBookmark This
Whole Man Ministries of NC
3916 Old Lexington Rd
Winston Salem, NC
DescriptionWhole Man Ministries of North Carolina is a grassroots, nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization whose mission is to contribute to the “holistic” development of people—i.e., body, mind and spirit. The organization has spawned a variety of charitable activities, including a small church, Ex-offender reentry Program, a Homeless Assistance Program, Housing Stabilization Program, Adult Continuing Education Program, Summer Camp - Summer Feeding program, Food Pantry Program and Clothes Closet Program.
Whole Man Ministries of NC, because of its broad involvement in socio-economics, it presents opportunities for interns to gain knowledge and working experience in over twenty professional fields.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.