Fundraising internshipClean the World Foundation
Non-Profit Program Manager (Unpaid, Part-Time, & Virtual)The Nonprofit Center
Nonprofit Content Writer & Research Assistant (Unpaid)The Nonprofit Center
Community Outreach InternMercado Global
Conference InternAssociation for the Study of the Middle East and Africa
Marketing InternBookmark This
Whole Man Ministries of NC
3916 Old Lexington Rd
Winston Salem, NC
DescriptionWhole Man Ministries of North Carolina is a grassroots, nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization whose mission is to contribute to the “holistic” development of people—i.e., body, mind and spirit. The organization has spawned a variety of charitable activities, including a small church, Ex-offender reentry Program, a Homeless Assistance Program, Housing Stabilization Program, Adult Continuing Education Program, Summer Camp - Summer Feeding program, Food Pantry Program and Clothes Closet Program.
Whole Man Ministries of NC, because of its broad involvement in socio-economics, it presents opportunities for interns to gain knowledge and working experience in over twenty professional fields.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.