Client Styling InternshipBridge to Success
Case Management/Social Work Intern, Tallahasseeleon Homeless ShelterTallahasseeleon Homeless Shelter
Be REAL Students AmbassadorBe REAL Students
Communications and Event Planning Spring InternshipYouth Outreach Services
HOPE P5117 InternOperation HOPE, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
1937 Lehigh ave
DescriptionRe’markable Transitions is a non-profit community development agency founded in 2011. Since this time we have been dedicated to assisting Women, girls and families to reach their full potential by offering a wide-range of programs and services.
It is the goal of Remarkable Transitions to provide fundamental life skills that every woman/girl needs for healthy evolution, development of healthy relationships and the opportunity to reach her own potential to become and sustain self sufficiency.
Remarkable Transitions is looking for interns to fill a variety of positions as we transition into or new location and prepare for our new season of programs.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.